Saturday, November 15, 2008

First Official Blog

Saturday afternoon in Northern Indiana and you can guess what I'm doing. Watching Notre Dame play. They are winning and I believe with this win they are bowl eligible.

As you can guess....I'm just not a girly girl. I love college football Saturdays and pro football Sundays. Especially if I can watch Brady play. I'm trying but it's just not easy.

I had a baby shower for my cousin this morning. It's her first baby and she is about 6 weeks away. I can't wait for her to have this baby. She's going to be a great mommy even if she questions herself now and then. I'm just so excited that baby girl will be here in a few short weeks!

I'm apparently making a trip to IKEA tomorrow. Never been there before so we'll see how that goes.

Notre Dame just lost the onside kick..must run for now!

2 comments:

Tobi said...

AAAAA...you got it up and running! Very nice. Love the pic of brady...he's so ugly, it's not even fair! See ya in the mornin babe!!

Heidi said...

Hey! Is that a Twilight collage? Very cool! Welcome the the blog world. I'm going to be one of your stalkers, okay. Then you will have the whole family following you!! Love ya sweetie!